We were all over the place yesterday. We worked on some schoolwork in the morning before heading to meet friends at the strawberry patch. We picked 2 gallons of berries and probably ate 2 gallons while were in the fields! Abe's diaper last night was a disaster from all the berries he consumed yesterday! After berry picking, our friends came back to our house to play for a short time. I had no groceries, so I had nothing but Chilly Willy's to offer them for lunch, that's awful!
After they left, Chad came home to watch the boys and I took Piper to visit her friend who had surgery this past Friday. After playing a few hours they simply could not part (of course!) and asked if Hannah could spend the night. I told them there was no way Hannah's mother would let her come but after a few minutes of begging the girls had talked her into it. I was shocked but we brought her home with us, pain meds and all!
We had to make a stop at the pool for swim team on the way home, where Chad met us with the boys. Hannah and Abe waited patiently while Piper and Cohen swam. On the way home, we picked up the groceries we had ordered online (awesome idea, thanks Jessie!). Being such a busy week, getting to the grocery store was not happening, so we tried the Lowes Foods to Go program and it was a life-saver!
I am hoping today is a little more relaxed because we have some schoolwork to catch up on...
1 comment:
Yeah for Lowe's Food to Go!
I'm still loving your blog!!!
Post a Comment