Then we grabbed some lunch (my fave part!). I had chicken souvlaki immediately followed by dessert, baklava. The kids stuck with cheese pizza and snacked on lekoumades (sp??, like doughnuts with powdered sugar on top) afterwards. We spent some time at the playground and headed back home when everyone was officially worn-out.
Chad's mom offered to take the kids so he and I could go on a "date." That only happens like once a year, so it was a big deal to go out to dinner alone and have yummy food and uninterrupted conversation. We went to Lowes after dinner and grabbed some watering supplies for the garden and headed back towards home. Grandmommie had offered to let all three kids spend the night with her but I was not ready to have Abe stay away from home so we picked him back up on the way home.
Piper is supposed to spend the night with my mom tonight, so she has a busy weekend. I'm not sure what the boys and I will get into without her around. I really need to do some house cleaning, but that's no fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment