Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Small Beginnings

Yesterday was perfectly beautiful outdoors, the sun was shining and the temp was comfortable in the 80's. Just a taste of summer coming up! Chad was home all day, so he watched the kids so I could run errands in the morning. Then Abe and I headed to the park to meet a friend for playtime and lunch. Piper spent the day with Grandmommie and her great-grandmother shopping and Cohen was Daddy's right-hand man! When we returned from the park Abe was exhausted, so he laid down for a nap. I was able to get quite a bit accomplished and even got the little garden planted. Here is my before pic:
And after:
I planted squash, zucchini, cucumbers, tomatoes, yellow and green peppers, corn and green beans (all in that tiny little space!). It's small but I am still learning, so each year we will expand more.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Wow Alison, you're doing such a good job at your blog! Sounds like you had a productive day yesterday.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed