Thursday, May 6, 2010

Daily Run-Down

Yesterday was another beautiful day here, full of the regular busyness. Piper and I headed out before lunchtime to the library and to get a few more veggies to plant in another area of the yard. We stopped for a yummy lunch at one of our favorite burger joints (although she got a hot dog and I got chicken souvlaki). It was so nice to spend some time one-on-one and to actually see the inside of a restaurant instead of going through a drive-thru!

When we returned from our outing Chad had laid Abe down for his nap. We squeezed in some math, reading and bible work before heading outdoors. Piper had "runway practice" at church last night. For Mother's Day the young girls are doing a runway show during Sunday's service. I was surprised Piper was willing but I guess she's watched enough America's Top Model and Project Runway to be pretty excited about the event.

Today looks to be another busy day and Chad is working all day so we will miss having him around. He has had a slack week work-wise so it's kinda a catch-22, I love having him around during the day to help with the kids but we need his work to stay steady to pay the bills!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed