Yesterday was one of those wonderful days where there was absolutely nothing to do (after church). Abe took a three hour nap which allowed for a lot of downtime. I laid on the couch watching The Wedding Date and slept through at least half of it.
At church, Piper did her runway show which was really cute! She sashayed up there and did a gymnastics pose at the front and everyone cheered. All the girls were adorable! Amber did such a good job with the event and the entire church seemed to enjoy it.
The only other mentionable event yesterday was that Abe pooped on the potty! He is trying so hard to grow up and I can't seem to stop him! He had his pamper off and kept going to the potty which is pretty normal for him. He likes to sit on the seat and pee pee straight ahead. He gets the idea but has not mastered getting the pee pee to go into the potty, he sprays straight ahead all over the bathroom rugs. Yesterday he closed the bathroom door and sat down and pooped! I came in to see what he was doing and was so shocked. I called everyone in and we cheered for him but he just ran off to the other potty to try some more.
I pushed Piper so hard to potty train and she was very difficult (it took over a year to have her fully trained). With the boys, I have never even tried to teach them. Cohen just took his own diaper off and started using the potty at 2.5 years old. After he realized he could do it, he refused to wear diapers, pull-ups or evn underwear and had very few "accidents"! Abe seems to be following in big brother's footsteps, training himself!
So that was my Mother's Day gift from Abe!
No comments:
Post a Comment