Yesterday was a nice, busy day. We spent the morning completing schoolwork and then Chad came home by surprise! The kids love having Daddy around during the day.
After lunch, Piper and I headed to her Keepers meeting without the boys (since Chad was home to keep them!). At the meeting, the girls made cards for a 4-year-old girl who is fighting Leukemia in a Texas hospital, family friends of one of our members. Piper loves any excuse to get out the art supplies and this was an especially good excuse. During the meeting, Piper recited her books of the Bible "perfectly" according to our leader and got to show off her weaving projects. She ended up with 6 badges for the year - swimming, decoupage, grandparents, weaving, bible memory and bible reading!
When we returned home, Cohen had gone to Grandaddy's house to "help him work". Chad said Cohen called Grandaddy and said he wanted to help him but he needed a ride over there. Grandaddy happily obliged and picked him up so I took just Piper to swim team. I am looking forward to the weather warming up a little more so my kids don't freeze the entire hour, I think it is making them a little more fussy about going.
And last night we made our calls to family members about Abe's birthday party Saturday. I cannot believe my baby is turning 2 already!
No comments:
Post a Comment