Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Yesterday was a wonderfully boring day! We never left our house all day and really only went outside once (to feed the dog) because it was raining. We finished so much schoolwork, bible memory and even started working on Piper's weaving. She had totally lost interest in her weaving project until I pulled out the kit yesterday and started figuring it out for myself. All the sudden she was ready to get back to it! We are working on making a placemat right now and if we also complete a coaster she will earn her Weaving badge with her Keepers Club. I had given up on her weaving, but now I think she might get it. I always have the boys when we go to her Keepers meetings so I don't get to spend the time with her helping with her projects. That's all she really needed was just someone to help her out and encourage her a little more.

We practiced reciting the books of the Bible so much that I actually did it all night in my sleep. Everytime I woke up I was singing the books of the Bible song; so at 34 years old, I can finally say that I know the books of the Bible! Abe got in the bed with me early in the night and kept scratching his feet. He kept me up for over an hour with his constant scratching. I gave him some Benedryl and tried cortizone cream, caladryl and tea tree oil on him to try to relieve the itch. I am not sure what's going on there?? So between his scratching and my Bible singing, I didn't get nearly enough sleep last night.

We really need to get some groceries today and run some other errands. Between errands and schoolwork, I do not forsee a nap in today's plan. I will just hit the coffee pot a little harder this morning!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed