Monday, June 14, 2010

Recap

The YMCA was successful last week. I really kicked my own butt there everyday doing at least an hour of cardio and lifting a little Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I took yesterday off and I am planning to head there after swim team this morning for another day of work-out bliss!

Last week was low key with afternoons spent at home and evenings spent at the pool for Piper and Cohen's swim team practice. They have their first swim meet this Thursday so I will be sure to get some good pictures.

We attended a graduation brunch party for Chad's cousin on Saturday morning which was so yummy! His Aunt even gave me a small bag of clothes for myself. I love hand-me-downs, even for myself!

Saturday afternoon we had this crazy rainstorm that came out of nowhere and thundered and poured. The same thing happened yesterday afternoon, kinda crazy weather! Great for the garden though which is totally out of control in it's little square plot. The green beans and cucumbers are latching onto everything and the squash and zucchini are producing more than we can eat. I made my Nanny's squash muffins last night and I think I will try some zucchini bread today. I have also been shredding and freezing the zucchini to make zucchini bread later in the year.

Abe keeps asking me to make Ovaltine so I better get to my mothering duties!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed