Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sci Works

Sci-Works was pretty fun this morning! We met Sam before going in and she was a tremendous help with the kids. We toured the entire place and made it outside to check out the otters, which the kids refer to as otteruses (cross between otter and walrus). Everyone got plenty of exercise and we even headed to Chick-Fil-A for lunch where they played some more. Cohen walked all over Sci-Works saying he was ready to go to "Chicken Leg" instead of Chick-Fil-A, so we all got a good kick out of that!

We are heading to the Spa La-Di-Da in the morning for some manis and pedis for Piper and Sam! I am looking forward to it just because I know how much Piper loves to go!

Right now I think I am ready for some rest and relaxation, after cleaning the kitchen and bathing everyone of course!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed