I am thinking about blogging to keep up with our days spent busily doing nothing! It will be cool to look back 5 years from now at pictures and recaps from our days home pre-schooling.
Nothing too exciting to blog about... I worked at Cannon all weekend which will make for a nice paycheck although I missed a lot of Easter Sunday that could have been spent with my children and family. Chad took the kids to his mom's for lunch after church. By the time I got there it was time for dinner and the kids had already decided that Cohen would spend the night at Grandmommie's and Isaiah would spend the night with us. Piper enjoyed having her cousin over to play, maybe a little too much, since I had to force them into bed at 11pm!
The kids slept in this morning so I was able to do the final preparations for my meeting with our tax accountant this afternoon. I really like our accountant and it feels good to have all the bookkeeping up to date, at least though 12/31/07!
Piper and I have completed half of her math lesson this morning and the plan is to complete her math and do our "Letter I" lesson with Cohen this afternoon before dinner. Hopefully things will go as planned, we'll see!
Off to drop the kids at Grandmommie's!
No comments:
Post a Comment