Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Off days

Seems like we are having a lot of off days in our current homeschool set-up. I am either not making school "fun" or I am trying at the wrong time of day. Not sure how much I should push because I want school to be a good experience, not something dreaded.

Once I can get Piper into the groove she does so well and seems really intrigued by our activities but it is getting her attention and ditching the bad attitude that I am struggling with. Today we did the usual Saxon Math lesson, one lesson in 100 Easy Lessons and a couple worksheets. Overall I am pleased with her performance, I just wish I didn't have to poke and prod so much getting through each lesson.

Tomorrow should be fun though, we are heading to SciWorks with MOPS and lunch with several other mothers. Then Piper has soccer practice at 5:15pm. Fred is meeting us at SciWorks to drop off his daughter Sam who will spend the day with us. She is really quite helpful with my kids since she is quite a bit older.

It's been a busy week, but I am thankful for busy sometimes!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed