Thursday, February 21, 2013

It's been so long since I posted anything on the blog but I have been having an urge to get back here and record some of the details that my memory will lose over the years to come.  Everyone is two years older since I posted pictures and things have changed tremendously.

The older kids are enrolled in a K-8 charter school.  Piper is in 4th grade and Cohen in 1st.  Abe is going to preschool two days a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays.  They are all thriving with instruction outside the home.  I thought it was going to be so hard to let go of them, but we were all ready to make the transition. 

I am working part-time at the same company I have been with since before the kids were born.  Work is a lot closer to full-time right now since tax season is gearing up but I appreciate the job and it's nice to be working outside the home again.

Piper is involved in gymnastics, girl scouts and junior historians currently.  She just finished acting/singing in a school drama of Beauty and the Beast.  She is still begging for a horse but settled on two goats for the time being.  Her goats were born January 24th, so we have to visit them weekly at the farm until they are ready to come home with us.




Cohen is thriving at school both academically and socially.  When not in school, his mind is fixed on dirtbikes and racing.  He rides most everyday of the week.  Rain, snow, and cold weather do not deter him.  He thinks about everything he does like it is a race that he needs to win or a motor he needs to fix.  When we travel down the highway he will narrate who's in front of who and cheer me on to pass anyone in front of us.  This morning he was playing a game on my phone and said the penguin (in the game) would go smoother with a monoshock.  I just laughed because that's how he thinks!  I don't have any curreent pictures of him when he is not riding!




Abe continues to be everyone's baby.  He get's loved on and babied by all of us, especially his big brother.  They constantly ask the other one, "Are we still best brothers?"  Abe is doing really well in pre-school and the teacher even recommended he head on to kindergarten next year.  However, we feel strongly about waiting another year.  He acts so grown up already with the big siblings, I'm not ready to let the last one go to school yet.  He has just enough in common with both his big siblings to be happy spending time at the goat farm with Piper or the track with Cohen.  It will be interesting to see what he ends up "loving."





They are all so different.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed