Sunday, December 12, 2010

Keeper's Christmas Party

Last night we attended the Christmas Party for Piper's Keeper's At Home group. Piper had prepared a green bean casserole and I made a sweet potato casserole for the gathering. There was so much yummy food and dessert, I still feel full this morning!

There are 10 girls in the group plus Piper and they are proving to be good friends for her. She seems to be more reserved (like her mother!) in a larger group, so slowly but surely she is letting her guard down and getting to know the girls and letting them get to know her. With 2 brothers at home, she is due some girl time!

Last month Piper wore her indian costume/dress to the Thanksgiving gathering, which comes down to her knees approximately. One of the other girls in the group commented directly to Piper that "her dress was mighty short to wear without leggings." Ever since then Piper has worn it with leggings in addition to wearing leggings with her other dresses. I know if I had said that to her she would have laughed and never considered it, but having a friend make the comment made her think twice. As a mother, I really love these conservatively-raised homeschool friends!
The Jennings men:
The boys being silly. Notice Cohen's front tooth hanging on barely...

well, it fell out as soon as we got home! He has already lost his front two bottom teeth, so this is his third tooth lost.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed