Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

So I found a cheap camera on Craigslist, to get me by for a little while. I am actually quite pleased with it, it is nicer than the one I broke!

Anyway, on to more important things! We had a wonderful Easter day. We started the morning with some treats from the "Easter Mommy." We do not get too crazy with the Easter baskets, because I want the kids to realize the true meaning of Easter. At their ages though, that desire is lost on them. After Oreos for breakfast (yes, my kids had cookies for breakfast) we left for church. Here are a few Easter basket pics:

I got Piper the Marley and Me movie, eventhough she had already seen it. It was an adorable movie but the PG rating was deceiving, since most animated movies are PG these days, I assumed it was fine. I thought it was a little racy for kids, I think I will have to find it a new home.

Piper performed with her dance group at church. They did an awesome job! Piper was so excited about the dance, she made sure we sat in the front row of the church so we could see her really well :) She even recruited her Aunt and cousins to sit with us. Looking at the first pic, Piper is the 3rd from the left.

We finished the day at Nanny's house with a delish meal and lots of visiting with family. The kids always enjoy Nanny and Papa's house because there is plenty to do outside. Outside play seems to agree really well with my big kids!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed