No pictures today as my camera is out of commission. I have been wanting a new one, maybe this is my chance to get one!
We have such a busy weekend coming up, so I am trying not to get stressed out about it. Last night Piper spent the night with Grandmommie. Grandmommie picked her up from gymnastics yesterday afternoon, so I had a house full of boys last night. Today, I am taking Piper to meet her best friend Hannah at noon to watch the new Hannah Montana movie (ugh, not my first choice, but it is rated G so I am trying not to complain). I think the boys and I will head to the mall while Piper is with Hannah since I have a few coupons for one of the stores. This afternoon, Piper heads to my mom's (Nana's) to spend the night.
Tomorrow morning I am heading to my last day of tax work, I am really going to miss getting up and out on the weekends. Chad is going to take the kids to the Easter Egg Hunt at church in the afternoon and then to his Grandma's for dinner. Hopefully I will finish with work in time to meet them, but I anticipating long day at work tomorrow.
Sunday, Piper dances for the Easter Service at church. She used to get so nervous, but now she looks forward to dancing on stage! That afternoon we are heading to my Nanny's for lunch/dinner.
Monday, we are off to the beach for a few days with one of my college roommates and her children. I think Chad is going to meet us later in the week, so I am not sure how long we will stay. I guess I will breathe a sigh of relief when we get there after all the activity of the Easter weekend.
One exciting note, Abe slept through the night last night, PRAISE GOD!!! After 10 months of sleepless night and 10 nights of "sleep training" there was peace in our house all night long!!! Oh yeah, and we adopted a dog from some friends. They were throughly put out with him and offered him to us. Chad and I were not ready for another dog, but it was either take him or let him go to the pound. So far (we've had him for a week), so good. He is the polar opposite of Max, he hardly even moves when we walk outside. He doesn't jump on us or the kids and just stays right with us outside. He is no Max, but I guess I will learn to love him over the coming months???
HAPPY EASTER!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment