Friday, January 23, 2009

Week in review

We've had an uneventful week, except the usual running around. Monday night I went out with a new girl at church. We went to Chili's and ate & talked for 4 hours! We had a great time, but I know Chad was wondering what happened to me, as he had all three kids!

Wednesday we went to the farm to get our fresh eggs and milk which was pretty cool. Elizabeth had been picking them up for me, but now we are going to rotate Wednesdays picking up. Church was OK on Wednesday night however it was the "business meeting" so I kinda skipped and hung out in my kid's classrooms!

Yesterday was full with MOPS in the morning and gymnastics in the afternoon. It was "Spa Day" at MOPS so I got a short 10 minute massage. My back is such a wreck from Abe that I would flinch every time she touched my mid-lower back. She said she could work that out with hot stones and massage, but I might just get a heating pad to lay on and call it quits!

Chad has had a slow week so he has been able to help with the kids and carting them from place to place. He is such a huge help with Cohen especially, Piper and Abe seem to be stuck to my hips these days!

School this week has been such a challenge. Piper's attitude has been very hard to work with and she is either bored with what we are doing or it is too far over her head??? I am having her tested next Wednesday to get a feel for where she is academically and as I understand it, the test administrator will be able to tell me her learning style and offer some curriculum recommendations. I am looking so forward to having some insight into that head of hers!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed