I had a good day overall, still a little weepy over Max but I am getting better each day. Just thinking about him makes tears well up and a knot form in my stomach even writing this :( It's been so bad even the poops in the yard make me cry!
But on a happier note, Chad watched the kids yesterday morning so I could go to a card-making class at a friend's house. I actually made these:
Not too bad, in my opinion! I wish I was artsy enough to create them on my own but following someone else's lead is just more my style, so I will have to accept that!
Then Cohen returned home with a yummy ice cream cake for me! He was so proud of it and started licking the icing off before I could get this picture :)
Overall, a good day!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!!!!
I'm so sorry to hear about Max.
Post a Comment