Christmas morning consisted of more presents and a big, yummy breakfast (eggs, deer sausage, hashbrowns and yeast rolls). The big, yummy breakfast proved to be more for Chad and I, as we had to beg the kids to eat they were so excited.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Christmas Pics
Here are some pics from Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. Piper and I went to the Moravian Lovefeast with Nana, which Piper kept referring to as "the Feast of Love and Grace," on Christmas Eve, then we let the kids each open one present. Abe was so cute opening presents, he actually tore paper and bows from his gifts, all of which he enjoyed more than what was inside the gifts!


Christmas morning consisted of more presents and a big, yummy breakfast (eggs, deer sausage, hashbrowns and yeast rolls). The big, yummy breakfast proved to be more for Chad and I, as we had to beg the kids to eat they were so excited.


Christmas morning consisted of more presents and a big, yummy breakfast (eggs, deer sausage, hashbrowns and yeast rolls). The big, yummy breakfast proved to be more for Chad and I, as we had to beg the kids to eat they were so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment