Sunday, November 16, 2008

Halloween pics, at long last




The picture quality is terrible but the kids were so cute at Happy Night @ church! Cohen won best costume in his age group (he LOOOVES Buzz Lightyear) and Piper was a runner-up as Batgirl. Abe was an adorable frog (all 3 of my kids have worn the same frog costume on their first Halloween)! You can see Chad behind Cousin Donna in the last picture, he was supposed to be Woody from Toy Story to complement Cohen's costume.

We did not go trick-or-treating this year, which suited me fine. Piper had Rotavirus all week and it seemed the worst Friday (I actually took her to the doc, which I never do) on Halloween. That day she was in the shower vomiting for the hundredth time (it seemed) and said, "Mama, I am not going to get to go trick-or-treating, am I?" It was so pitiful to see her feeling so yucky. The vomiting had stopped Monday so I thought she was better but returned late Thursday night and continued through Friday; the doc said Rotavirus occasionally behaved that way.

I recently made the statement that my kids have never had Rotavirus and low & behold here it came! I know better than to make statements like that!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed