Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Memories from the hospital

Amber recently sent me some pics that she took while we were in the hospital. Since I was totally unprepared and did not even have my bag packed when they sent me to the hospital, I did not have my camera (I guess what they say is true about 3rd children, Abe will be lucky to HAVE a baby book, let alone one with writing and pictures!). Here is Abe on the day he was born:

And here he is under the Bili lamp. Because of his jaundice he had to lay under this lamp for about 24 hours and could only come out every 3 hours to nurse. It was no fun trying to console him as he laid there with that crazy mask over his eyes. I even had to wear sunglasses to tend to him, because the lights were so bright. Needless to say, the jaundice cleared up quickly but I hated this Bili lamp mess!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed