Friday, November 26, 2010

Turkey Day

We spent all afternoon yesterday with my family celebrating Thanksgiving at my Papa's house. As long as I can remember, I have spent Thanksgiving Day at my Papa's house so I love that my children are getting to experience that tradition. Hopefully we will continue to do so for many years to come! We had so much yummy food that I had to wait a few hours for dessert. The kids are not old enough to look forward to the yummy food like we adults do. I wish I could go back to that mindset and enjoy running in the front yard more than eating!

This is my mom and the boys right after we arrived, they still have their jackets on.
And my mom and Piper. I couldn't get them all to slow down at the same time for a picture all together!

Chad and Papa chilling in the living room.


My sister and baby Stephen.


My Aunt Lynn, Cousin Blake and Mom.


Abe and Chad sharing a snuggle.

Baby Stephen exercising his legs. At not quite 8 months he is already crawling and pulling up! Ashley is going to have her hands full keeping up with Stephen!

I went to grab something in the other room last night and came back to find Abe passed out on the couch with Daddy! I hold him on the couch every single night while he falls asleep (and I have done that since he was born), but last night he was too tired to wait on me!



No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed