Cohen is officially a snaggletooth (that's what my dad used to called us)! Within about two days his tooth became loose and fell right out. Within the few hours following these pictures, he lost the other bottom, front tooth! I need to get more pictures, but I never dreamed the other would fall out so quickly. The "Mommy Fairy" left some cash under his pillow so he was pretty proud.
On another note, we have tons of snow here. I should have gone out of the house yesterday to get some pics, but the older I get the more repulsed I am by the cold! I would guess we have 9 inches give or take a little. Chad and Cohen played a little outdoors and Abe ventured out in his PJ's. He walked a few feet from the front porch and began screaming when he realized how cold his feet were! He would not move. Chad had to run over and scoop him up and once inside, he cried to me and pointed at his cold feet. I changed his clothes and gave him some warm socks; he was happy again!
No comments:
Post a Comment