
Trick-or-treating at their first house (Piper and Cohen with Jorja-dressed as Coraline)! This was their first time really trick-or-treating and they lost steam pretty quickly. Cohen and I headed back to the house in about 20 minutes and the girls hung in there a little longer! Piper and Jorja sat on the front porch handing out candy to the other kids, they seemed to enjoy that a lot more!

Cohen, dressed as a cool knight, or (k)nightmare according to who you ask!

My adorable puppy dog! I think the costume called for black pants and top underneath, but I though he looked pretty cute with his roly, poly legs hanging out!

And last but not least, the sassiest ladybug around, Miss Piper!

Piper, Abe and Jorja hanging on the porch waiting for trick-or-treaters.
2 comments:
So cute! We were out in the rain for about 20 minutes too. Not the best Halloween weather this time!
Wow...Piper looks just like you Al! She (and the other two!) change so much b/t everytime I see them!!! Piper seems super tall too! Miss you and them! See you Sunday!
Post a Comment