Friday, August 28, 2009

Lounging by the Lake

We spent last Friday lounging by the lake with friends. The kids enjoyed the warm sunshine and cool lake water while the mothers enjoyed some sweet fellowship. I am always so encouraged spending time with fellow homeschoolers, knowing the highs and lows are experienced by all (not just me)!

I think the girls were racing to the water on their knees, which ended up red and raw pretty quickly!
This was as close as I got to a group picture, although I am still missing one child. The kids had pooled some water and played for quite a while right by the shore.

Cohen must be giving Abe some digging advice; Abe always watches his big brother intently.

Abe was so tired by the time we left! He laid around in the sand and water, I guess if there was not so much activity swirling around him, he might have drifted off.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

We had so much fun!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed