Well, we all decided to snack on an ice cream sandwich while playing outdoors at Aunt Ashley's house. Abe immediately was reaching for mine and started grunting like he does, so I said "Here, take it!" to see what he would do with it. Well, he devoured it. I had to grab the pieces that fell and throw them away so he would not ingest an entire ice cream sandwich!
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Bad mom, cute pics
So Abe has become quite accustomed to sharing whatever I am eating with me. I promise the kid eats constantly, if you give him something he WILL eat it. And he cries when he realizes the baby food jar is empty when I am feeding him meals. I have to race to the cupboard and get some kind baby appropriate snack after his meals to get him calmed down!
Well, we all decided to snack on an ice cream sandwich while playing outdoors at Aunt Ashley's house. Abe immediately was reaching for mine and started grunting like he does, so I said "Here, take it!" to see what he would do with it. Well, he devoured it. I had to grab the pieces that fell and throw them away so he would not ingest an entire ice cream sandwich!




He would hardly look up for a picture, I guess he was scared the ice cream sandwich would disappear if he took his eyes off it :)
Well, we all decided to snack on an ice cream sandwich while playing outdoors at Aunt Ashley's house. Abe immediately was reaching for mine and started grunting like he does, so I said "Here, take it!" to see what he would do with it. Well, he devoured it. I had to grab the pieces that fell and throw them away so he would not ingest an entire ice cream sandwich!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment