So what's happened over the last week? Seems like everyday we have somewhere to be at some point during the day. I guess that's normal and will only increase as the kids get older and get involved in more activities.
Thursday was filled with The Little Gym (MOPS) in the morning and gymnastics that afternoon.
Friday was pretty chill except that Abe would not nap, so I felt like I got nothing done. We spent the day trying to catch up on laundry, dishes, and vacuuming.
Saturday and Sunday were spent working at the tax office. Chad did very well with the kids. Abe seems to be adjusting better to me being gone occasionally. I think I worked 12 hours total this weekend, which should make for a decent paycheck!
Yesterday we met some other homeschoolers at the local park. We spent 3 hours playing on the equipment, running relay races and eating our picnic lunches. I have been bad about forgetting my camera lately, so I am going to do better *I hope*!
We are heading to a different park today to meet one of my dearest friends. I always look forward to talking with her, she is such an encouragement. Our friendship has changed and matured over the last 12 years, I count her a true blessing in my life. If all goes as planned, we will also be bringing one of Piper's friends home to spend the night.
Off to pack my camera...
No comments:
Post a Comment