Anyway, we spent Monday, Thursday and Saturday at the indoor water park. We had such blast! Since I was not preggo this year, I was able to go down the big water slides with Piper and play endlessly with the big kids in the water-y play area. Abe seemed content playing in the baby area and enjoyed the lazy river too. Overall, it was great family fun!
Chad took Piper and Cohen snow tubing Tuesday for 2 hours, and then they had ski school Wednesday. I got great reports on both of them and Piper was going down the big slope when I got there to pick them up! Cohen's teacher said he took him up too but he wanted to go back to the training area. I found out later that Cohen's teacher was kidding about a bear being at the top of the slope, so Cohen got scared and did not want to go back :(
We had about 4 inches of snow fall Monday night! The kids were thrilled; that might be all the snow they see this year. I guess we have another month or two to get some snowfall, but considering it is 70 outside right now, I am not counting on it.
Here are some random pics from the snowfall Monday night and Tuesday morning:
No comments:
Post a Comment