Friday, June 27, 2008

Laundry and a loud baby

I am so proud of myself for sticking to my plan to dry laundry on the line outside my kitchen window. I had a feeling the dryer would be back in full force after Abe was born, but so far so good! I love saving money on the power bill and being kinder to the environment is an added bonus.
On another note, Abe is the loudest baby EVER! His cries are piercing unlike any other newborn I have ever heard. Not only are the cries loud, he breaths heavy and sighs in his sleep; and while nursing, he gulps and sighs and groans! It is so funny to listen to him! Everyone else seems to get a good kick out of it too, except my other children (who, mind you, are quite loud themselves) who are constantly telling me to keep "the baby" quiet! Here is a picture of the little guy this morning, I was trying to capture his illusive smile but I seem to have caught the tail end of it.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed